The eyeshadow palette is called Au Naturel by SLEEK. The look I created on the other hand is not Au Naturel It’s GLAM GLAM GLAM😂 .On my last post I created a look using mostly affordable makeup products except for URBAN DECAY NAKED palette 3. This time though everything that’s on my face is pretty much affordable and pocket friendly. I just wonder if the staying power would be good as well considering I have oily skin.
I started with the eye makeup
- W7 GO concealer- medium deep used as eyeshadow base
- SLEEK AU NATUREL-nougat, honeycomb, toast , regal , noir, conker & taupe.
- Penny’s face glitter used penny’s adhedive included.
- Maybelline eyestudio lasting drama gel liner in black
- Maybelline the colossal go extreme volume waterproof mascara
- Amor us #118 lashes + DUO adhesive
- Essence long lasting eyepencil for the waterline
- NYX tame & frame -Espresso + Chocolate
After the eye makeup was done I moved on to my face.
- L’oreal true match in Golden Toffee.
- Rimmel bronzer in sun glow
- Catrice prime and fine translucent loose powdee
- Catrice prime and fine highlighting powder in fairy dust
- Essence guerilla gardening floral glam cream to powder blush
- Maybelline super stay makeup locking setting spray
- Maxfactor lip liner Brown n Nude
- Maybelline lip pencil in Keep it Classy
- NYX in MILK
I will have to find out later if the concealer I used as eyeshadow base will hold the eyemakeup because most of the time eyeshadow fades or creases on my eyes because of my oily skin.
The lip colour I added NYX milk jumbo eye pencil (yup eye pencil) to mute down the colour of Keep it Classy by Maybelline.
Let me guys know what you think of this makeup look? Would you try to wear this glittery eye makeup look? Always remember…
Makeup wear it your way😘