I have noticed and probably most makeup lovers bloggers & vloggers did too that the new eyeshadow palettes like Jeffree Star Beauty Killer palette (Star power is matte pink) Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette (Love letter matte pink) Urban Decay Alice Through the looking glass palette (Cake shimmery pink) they have one thing in common a bright colour pink. I don’t own Beauty Killer and Modern Renaissance palette I do own the UD Alice through the looking glass palette but for the makeup look I created today I didn’t use that palette either.
So here are the products I used to create the look today.
- MEHRON HD celebre pro palette foundation.
- W7 porefection
- CATRICE prime and fine
- LA FEMME in Sienna, Coral Spice and PINK used as eyeshadows
- INGLOT pigment in #115
- W7 concealer used as eye primer
- Graftobian colour correcting wheel
- Anastasia Beverly hills in Chocolate
- OCC lip tar in NYLON and LA girl lip liner in dark plum + Barry M pink
Lashes are by AMOR US in WSP + 118
Would you try wearing pink eyeshadow?
Will you give it a go?
What do you think of this makeup look?
Makeup wear it your way💋