Ooopps my pores are amplified here but this is me and my skin I wish I have baby smooth skin,I had acne when I was a teenager and I really didn’t take care of my skin so it’s my fault. But please try not to focus on my pores instead focus on my eyemakeup yup & thanks!
Here is the close up picture of the eyemakeup I’m a bit disappointed with my brows I used the NYX Auto eyebrow pencil in Brown but this one has load of red undertones which I really didn’t like but it’s on now so might as well wear it sure why not.
So here are the products I used for this makeup look.
- L’oreal true match in Golden Toffee
- Catrice prime & fine translucent powder
- INGLOT 511 HD sculpting powder 49 face blush
- W7 go concealer medium deep for eyeshadow base
- Wet’n’wild Berry red lip liner + Maybelline in light colour drama
- Maybelline go colossal extreme volume mascara
- Seventeen soft smudge eye kohl
- NABLA Eyeshadows in peach,caramel,petra ,extravirgin +Makeup Geek (MUG) in Envy.
- INGLOT body sparkles in silver #66
Let me guys know what you think of this look?
What colour lipstick would your pair it with?
Any transition colour suggestions for the eyemakeup?
Thanks for dropping by😘