My friend rocks this Seventeen Green eyeshadow it compliments her eyes so much and I love it so I told her I need to have that eyeshadow myself.
My friend doesn’t wear lashes, foundation,brow pencil, blush or lipstick, just this GREEN eyeshadow blackliner and loads of Mascara and Voila and she owns and rocks the look!!
Me on the other hand wears loads of products to create a makeup look and here is the list.
- Catrice prime and fine mattifying longlasting oil free primer.
- Maxfactor colour Adapt in 75 Golden
- Physicians Formula bronzing powder
- SLEEK highlighting powder in SOLSTICE (love this product)
- M.A.C soft brown & saddle
- INGLOT 77 gel liner
- SEVENTEEN EYE eyeshadow in GREEN
- W7 GO CONCEALER medium deep eyeshadow base
- Wet’n’wild chestnut lip pencil
- Glam eye #38 lashes
- Maybelline the Colossal go Extreme Volume mascara
- RCMA setting powder
- NYX micro brow pencil in Brunette
The result is this.I have a hooded eye my friend doesn’t. Maybe next time I’ll do a cut crease look using the same colour. What do you guys think?
Taken with a flash foundation was not bad at all i don’t know about the staying power just yet but if you have dry skin this will pretty much stay on for 4-6 I think. I will try to use this tomorrow and see how long the foundation will last.
And I have to look down a small bit obviously to show my green eyelids/eyeshadow. No contouring products were used for this makeup look just bronzer & highlight.
Makeup wear it your way💋💋
Thanks for dropping by